"TAIL OF LIFE - TALE OF LIFE" *LIMITED EDITION MAUI ART PRINTS*
Painted in February 2012
- Observing the Magnificent Humpback Whale as it dives with falling water flowing from its tail must be one of nature's most marvelous of sights.
- Here the artist has combined that Tail with a famous place on Maui, the pristine Waimoku Falls in Hana.
- I feel as if I have just stepped back in time to a place long ago. I have just come from a very long hike up a mountainside to the top of a beautiful waterfall. The air is crisp and clean. The sun is just rising in the distance. I’m listening to the water gently falling from far above as I start to notice this waterfall is actually a giant Humpback Whale Tail. This image as if almost frozen in time has left me pondering where is all the other life? How did I, or we get here?
- Looking at Tail of life takes us to an almost dream like state. The painting beckons us to ponder within our deepest levels of consciousness how we as a people came to be of this earth.
- Inspired by The Waterfall in the Hana Bamboo Forest.
Hawaii Art Reproductions of Whales
Limited Edition Art Available
©Podge Elvenstar 2012
ALOHA – PODGE ELVENSTAR ARTWORKS INSPIRED BY AND MOST PAINTED-ON LOCATION ADDING THAT EXTRA SPECIAL FEELING OF THE PLACE.
ALL ARTWORKS PRINTED WITH ARCHIVAL INKS AND UV COATED FOR SUN PROTECTION
LIMITED EDITIONS ARE SIGNED AND NUMBERED BY THE ARTIST
LIMITED EDITIONS COME WITH A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
PLEASE ALLOW THREE WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
FOR A SHORT TIME *SMALL ORIGINAL SKETCH INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE*
FREE SHIPPING IN USA & CANADA – 21 DAY RETURN POLICY